San Diego's Brush of Protection
Are you a homeowner or commercial property owner in the San Diego area who needs their premises painted? Do you dread the thought of screening painting contractors to find one who is reliable, knowledgeable, and experienced? Are you tired of getting poor results or paying exorbitant prices?
You would think that hiring a professional painter wouldn’t be that difficult. But like with finding any reputable service provider, you’re always going to have to weed through the chaff to make sure they are what you need. You may have dozens of painting contractors to consider – just do a Google search! So how do you know you’re getting the best company for your money?
Although there is no tried-and-true way of knowing you’re hiring the right company, there are some steps you can take to narrow down your search.
- Ask for referrals and contact them.
- Check their reviews and testimonials.
- Consider experience, certifications, and awards.
- Make sure they are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Get an estimate before you sign a contract. Most reputable painters will provide them free of charge.
Ron Rice Wants to Be Your Painting Contractor
At Ron Rice Painting & Consulting (RRPC), we understand your quest for the best and want to be your choice in professional painters. We are transparent in all our dealings with customers, both new and current. We approach business in a professional manner, with all our staff committed to customer satisfaction.
We want to make it as easy and convenient as possible for you to get your painting projects completed. Our process is straightforward:
- 1You contact us via our website or phone. We’ll discuss project details and requirements and schedule a time to estimate the job.
- 2We’ll visit your site to gather information and determine the scope and estimated cost of the project. This is ALWAYS complimentary, at no charge to you.
- 3We’ll send you a detailed estimate for the project.
- 4You contact us after reviewing the estimate with any questions. If you choose us for your project, you will sign the contract and we will set a start date.
- 5Our experienced painting technicians will begin the project on the specified date and time and complete the job according to the contract.
When you choose Ron Rice to paint your home or commercial property, you can rest assured that the project will be done expertly and on time. Our painters are all Ron Rice employees; we never use subcontractors. That way, we can control the caliber of painters we assign to paint your property. Our employees are trustworthy, highly trained, and always professional.
why work with us?
Services We Provide
Ron Rice Painting offers both interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial customers. Our services include:
Choose the Experienced Local Painters in San Diego County
Ron Rice Painting has been providing professional painting services to customers throughout the San Diego area since 2000. The owner, Ron Rice himself, has been a professional painter since 1987 and knows the ins and outs of achieving the best results. Ron expects nothing less from his staff.
When you’re ready to have your home or business painted, choose the experts who care. Let Ron Rice Painting get the job done right, on time, and according to your stipulations.
Check out what some of our many satisfied customers have to say about our work.
Our Recent Blog Posts
As a professional painting contractor in La Mesa, California, we